The Law
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Man is above the law and no man is below it, Nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just not pro enough to fail...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lamb0
Administrator
Administrator
Lamb0

Just not pro enough to fail... Empty
PostSubject: Just not pro enough to fail...   Just not pro enough to fail... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:13 am

Hi...Dr. Phil. My name is Lamb0. I have this problem...My clannies...They're...Pro, not like "PRO" but pro! And my addiction gets in the way. I play WT a lil too much, and i'm not pro enough to fail. Could you help me!? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.aeriagames.com/user/Ten_Shingai
Plunder

Plunder

PostSubject: Re: Just not pro enough to fail...   Just not pro enough to fail... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:00 am

DR Phill i have this friends named IHatePest, he has this addiction, think you can help him?
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Just not pro enough to fail...   Just not pro enough to fail... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:34 pm

DR Phill i have these 2 friends who has this terrible addction 1 of them admits it
but the other 1 is in denial
can you help them phill?
Back to top Go down
Duckie

Duckie

PostSubject: Re: Just not pro enough to fail...   Just not pro enough to fail... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:03 am

Help me dr. Phil, i do not understand this topic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just not pro enough to fail...   Just not pro enough to fail... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just not pro enough to fail...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Law :: DR.Phill (Psychologist)-
Jump to: